PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Email address cache

Posted 01-16-2014 20:46
    Good day, one of our users has repeated issues with wrong email addresses kept in the cache. I can't clear the problem in front of the keyboard, so I was wondering if there was a easy way to clear the email cache of the client, instead of having to delete entries one by one. Ideally nuking the whole thing and letting the user rebuild it slowly. Thanks, Claude

• 2.  RE: Email address cache

Posted 06-02-2019 21:42
      |   view attached
    I know this is 5 years after the original post, but thought I'd add my findings given I just had to search how to clear the email address cache to stop them appearing as auto fill options.

We're running the CEF Email Editor within Interaction Desktop 2018 R3, and there's no way of deleting saved/cached email addresses individually from within the CEF Email Editor.

After some searching,  a file from the User's Local profile called IC_EMAIL_FORM_3.mru needs to be manually deleted to clear all previously saved email addresses. After closing and reopening Interaction Desktop, the previous saved/cached addresses will be gone.

As it's located in a file structure that's different for each person - the easiest way is to delete the entire IsolatedStorage folder from %LOCALAPPDATA%

------------------------------
    Jeff Hoogkamer
    City of Gold Coast
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources