PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Optimizer 4.0 SU6 Schedule Bid Processing

Posted 01-14-2015 18:54
    I have just completed a schedule bid for 26 agents (out of a total agent population of 46). Upon processing the bid and publishing the results to the agents I have received word that the agent ranked #1 did not receive the schedule she ranked as her first choice in her bid submission. The Schedule Bid Outcome Statistics clearly show that this agent was one of ten that received their first schedule choice. All of the agents are in the same agent group but are split among about six different shift definitions. There are a handful of other agents with the same complaint but they are more difficult to evaluate due to their lower rankings. My questions are: 1. Is there a way that I can view the actual agent submissions that were processed so I can see first hand how they ranked their schedules? 2. Does the shift definition to which the agent is assigned effect how the bid submission is processed? 3. Has anyone ever experienced this scenario before? If so what was the root cause and the fix?

• 2.  RE: Optimizer 4.0 SU6 Schedule Bid Processing

GENESYS
    Posted 01-19-2015 17:11
    1. The quickest/easiest thing would be for you to ask for them to show you in their client. 2. No, it does not affect it at all. 3. I have not seen similar complaints. If the bid outcome shows they received their first choice, it could be a recollection issue. The only other thing that comes to mind is perhaps the schedule they are complaining about is not in the schedule bid effective window or someone made a change to their schedule after they bid. If you find that their first choice was not the one they received and bid outcomes shows they did receive their first choice, then I would suggest opening a support ticket so we could investigate further.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources