PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Connect - Windows Login

Posted 09-18-2018 10:19
    I Know there is an older Thread about this that wasn't resolved, but thought it best to start a new one.

I am attempting to use Windows Authentication with Interaction Connect and it fails, both IE and Chrome

I am able to log in using Interaction Center Creds as well as can log into Interaction desktop with my Windows Configuration. When i am debugging the browser i see the following error in the logs:

Thank you,

------------------------------
    Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

Version: 2018 R3 Patch 4

• 2.  RE: Interaction Connect - Windows Login

Posted 09-18-2018 16:53

I have this working now. I am using HTTPS to access the website and i am using https with the redirect to CIC server. documentation says that if you are using HTTPS you have to have SSL required checked. Once i unchecked that box i was able to log into the system.

I did have 1 strange issue with Internet Explorer, where the Windows Authentication wasn't working. To resolve we had to go into Internet Explorer settings clicked on the Advance Tab  and under the security section unchecked "Enable Integrated Windows Authentication". Closed out of IE opened it tested and it worked great. I then went back and check Enable Integrated Windows Authentication closed IE and tested and still works. 

Not sure what is going on there... but our Windows engineer and I will be digging into that and will update once we figure out why that was needed.

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: Interaction Connect - Windows Login

Posted 09-19-2018 03:06
    Hi Scott,

We have it working with 3rd party signed SSL wildcard certificate.   For SSL communication to work correctly we had to import the CIC certifcate  \IC\Certificates\HTTPS\*_TrustedCertificate to the certificate stores Trusted Root.   SSL required on IIS.

But i believe you did the same thing.

regards

MIchael

Michael Sourbron
    Callexcell

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources