PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Supervisor profile config lost after IC Business manager license exceed.

Posted 04-03-2018 10:04
    Hello Team;

We have a problem, when an  additional supervisor try to connect on IC Business Manager  and no sufficient license exist, the Supervisor  will be altered and we should initiate profil again.

Can you help me why the supervisor profile will be altered  and we will should to initiate it ?

thank you for your help.

Best regards
    Salim

------------------------------
    Salim Nouh
    Dimension Data France

• 2.  RE: Supervisor profile config lost after IC Business manager license exceed.

Posted 04-04-2018 12:06
    I know if you remove a license from an ICBM Supervisor and reapply it at another time, that Supervisor ICBM will return to its default page. Any custom views, alerts or add/remove statistics will be lost. Basically, you cannot remove the license without losing all the Supervisor Settings.

Michael Kline
    Adapt Telephony Services

• 3.  RE: Supervisor profile config lost after IC Business manager license exceed.

Posted 04-05-2018 04:18
    Thank you for your answer.

We was not delete licenses or remove but when a new supervisor try to connect to IC Business Manager the affectation between user and model was lost ( see screesnhot ) --> we will be obliged to affect again user ( for exemple fadère ) to IC business Manager )

Can you help me please for how to check and resolve this issue ?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards
    Salim

Screenshot :

Salim Nouh
    Dimension Data France

• 4.  RE: Supervisor profile config lost after IC Business manager license exceed.

Posted 04-11-2018 12:31
    Hi 

You can apply the template to one user only.

Interaction desktop & IC Business Manager configuration saved on the CIC server for each user as xml, check on the server if the xml file is available for that supervisor.

Regards
    Mohammed

• 5.  RE: Supervisor profile config lost after IC Business manager license exceed.

Posted 04-16-2018 03:22
    Thank you very much for your answer,

We was made many test and i hope when user forgot to close his session correctly and try to connecte tomorrow on his session, he get a blanc page ( no statictic ) ( i hope it's the reason of issue but i'm not sur ) else is it' normal that we canconnect using the same login /  password / password on two PCs ?

You can please, give me link who has xml user please ?

thank you again for your assitance.

Best regards
    Salim

Salim Nouh
    Dimension Data France

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources