PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  handlers stored procedure definition not matching

Posted 04-19-2019 16:33
    Any guidance on how to figure out which handler is causing the issue?  Have looked through some logs for the day and still cannot identify the handler.

[IPDBFUNCTIONS.CPP, 1136]: The handler's stored procedure definition version does not match that stored in DS.

CIPDBDispatcher::ReturnErrorToClient : Sending FAILURE in ReturnErrorToClient... err=-61029 msg=[IPDBFUNCTIONS.CPP, 1136]: The handler's stored procedure definition version does not match that stored in DS.

CIPDBFunctions::ProcessIncomingRequest : Error #-29: [IPDBFUNCTIONS.CPP, 1136]: The handler's stored procedure definition version does not match that stored in DS.

Event viewer references a inin link for eventid=13000 but that link says the eventid isn't found.
    Task Category:  IP DB Server
    #Handlers

------------------------------
    Thomas Maher

• 2.  RE: handlers stored procedure definition not matching

Posted 04-23-2019 10:15
    Thomas,

Chances are if you look in the IP log around the time of the IPDB error in the event log you should be able to see the handler which was executing. Also you can use the dependency viewer in Interaction Designer to look at DB profiles in handlers looking for the DB profile or looking at the tools in handlers for DB Stored Procedure and then pull down the handlers which use DB Stored Procedure.

Good news here is that IPDB is only used by handlers and most of the time is a customization so this should help you narrow down what is wrong. Alternately you can look at the IPDB log (may need to turn it up to notes) which should tell you the name of the stored procedure which does not match.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources