PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call History in Interaction Desktop

Posted 04-15-2019 11:56
    Every time we perform a switchover and reboot cycle  as part of server maintenance, the Call History in Interaction Desktop is lost.  Is there any way to make the Call History persist through switchover and server reboots?
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Evan

• 2.  RE: Call History in Interaction Desktop

Posted 04-15-2019 17:30
    This is an ongoing issue!  I created the same case on the old ININ ideas portal.  But nothing seems to have happened.  I know there were quite a few upvotes.  But I fully support this idea once again, hopefully, someone will listen this time.

"Thank you for submitting your idea (#D1774 - Retain Call History after a Switchover). You may check on the status of your submission at any time by clicking on the link below.  You will receive notifications when your idea is updated via comments, votes, status changes, etc.

http://ideas.inin.com/ct/ct_a_view_idea.bix?i=FB6E83F8"

Egill Palsson
    Advania AB

• 3.  RE: Call History in Interaction Desktop

Posted 05-30-2019 23:56
    Surprised no one has just made an addin for it.  Have the addin track all of your calls to build a cll history and read the Server parameters on Call history retention for it to do clean up and store it in some file on the users machine.   may have to look into it

Ryan Hedlund
    Stericycle

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources