PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Record SelfService Calls

Posted 07-03-2018 03:19
    Hello,

Anyone have any tips, do's or don'ts when wanting to record calls on our self service payment IVR?  Can you do this by DNIS?

In essence we want to able to to listen to the options pressed, amounts played back to the customer but stop recording if they are transferred to agent, where our Recorder Policies will record the agent. 

Many thanks in advance.

------------------------------
    Philip Penn
    Next PLC

• 2.  RE: Record SelfService Calls

Posted 07-03-2018 08:16
    You need to go into Interaction Administrator > Lines > Line Configuration > Recorder and check the box "Use Proactive Recording" and check the box "Include Early Audio (IVR and ACD Wait)".

Thanks,
    Andrew

Andrew Wooster
    Genesco Inc.

• 3.  RE: Record SelfService Calls

Posted 07-03-2018 10:05
    I believe there is an IVR recording license you need as well to do this.

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 4.  RE: Record SelfService Calls

Posted 07-04-2018 03:44
    Hi Andrew,

I am aware of this function, but I only want to record calls on a particular DNIS not all calls on the SIP Line.

Does that make sense?

Thanks Phil

Philip Penn

• 5.  RE: Record SelfService Calls

Posted 07-04-2018 08:31
    I am not aware of a way to record at a DNIS level. What you might want to look at doing is adding an Attribute when that calls comes in on that DNIS, then setup a record policy to record based upon that Attribute.

As for recording only they payment part then stopping and having a separate recording if that call goes to an agent, i have not found a way to do that, but would be interested in know if somebody does know a way to complete that.

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources