PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  MArquee Service Level

Posted 03-26-2019 04:57
    Dears, 
    Hope you all doing will, 
    I have one Question on the Marquee workgroups-vertical,  in the Service Level Value. 

As you can see in the attached Pic the customer not accept the service level to be 100% and there are abandons calls !! 

So after i check the Service level calculation its seems its = answered calls within time target(20s)  /  cals answered.  (which is not accepted.)

what im asking to help is how to change this calculation of SLA to be:

SLA=  answered calls within time target(20s)   /  Total calls entered the Queue (cals answered + calls Abandons) .

Im tray to change some but its not working, 

Thanks for your time and help, 

Mohammad Ali
    #QualityManagement
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Mohammad Ali
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 2.  RE: MArquee Service Level

Posted 03-26-2019 16:53
    Mohammad,

I can't answer your question directly, but I do want to point out a common misconception.

You state that Total calls entered the Queue = calls Answered + calls Abandoned, but for any given time period that is not necessarily the case. It is entirely possible (indeed a common cause of confusion) for more calls to be answered in a time period than entered the queue! Or to have more calls enter than the total of Answered and Abandoned.

Let us say that at 7:30, we have 3 calls still waiting from the previous period. Between 7:30 and 8:00, 10 new calls arrive, 5 calls get answered and 6 calls abandon. At 8:00, there will be 2 calls still waiting in the queue. In this example, only 10 arrived, but the total of abandon and answer is 11!

So, your formula should be Total calls entered the queue = Call Answered + Calls Abandoned + Calls remaining in queue at the end of the period - Calls already in the queue at the start of the period. (Or re-arrange if necessary.)

As I said, this is a common point of confusion for folks trying to read the reports and live stats.

I hope this helps.

• 3.  RE: MArquee Service Level

Posted 03-27-2019 01:57
    Edited by Mohammad Ali 04-03-2019 05:53
    Hi Paul , 

Thanks for your replay and its a good point, 
    In this case i have one shift 24 hours, and the schedule between 7 Am to 4 Pm, 

i do a search for the SLA calculation and its for all systems : answered calls within time target(xx s)   /  Total calls entered the Queue.

i dont know why Genesys calculate in this way  : answered calls within time target(xx s)   /  calls answered 

Regards, 

Mohammad Tawalbeh
    Fourth Dimension Systems

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources