PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Dialer - Available in Web edition?

Posted 09-14-2018 15:35
    Hello,

I wanted to ask whether there were alternative methods in accessing Interaction Dialer.
    Currently, I access Dialer via IC Business Manager or Interaction Administrator as the application is loaded on my laptop.

I wanted to see if there were other ways to access Dialer, maybe a web version or so, in which I would be able to access Dialer in the event I am unable to connect remotely to the work network via VPN. I know there is a web version of Interaction Administrator, but in the version that I have, it doesn't seem to have Dialer on there. 

Wanted to see if anyone else knew of alternative methods in accessing Interaction Dialer when working from home or another location?

------------------------------
    Xiong Mai Nou

• 2.  RE: Interaction Dialer - Available in Web edition?

Posted 09-14-2018 15:54
    Good afternoon Mr. Xiong:

I understand your question. But, only that we know and currently are using is Interaction Connect Web Client to work with Interaction Dialer Campaigns, because Interaction Connect supports, in PureConnect 2018 R3, custom scripts with Interaction Scripter.
    See this genesys reference:

PureConnect Release Notes - Interaction Connect Supports Custom Outbound Scripts
    Genesys remove preview
    PureConnect Release Notes - Interaction Connect Supports Custom Outbound Scripts
    Starting with PureConnect 2018 R3, call center agents can use Interaction Connect to process outbound Dialer calls with custom script screen pops. Previously, Interaction Connect supported base scripts only. Agents were required to use Interaction Scripter .NET client for campaigns with custom scripts. To use Interaction Connect instead, custom scripts must conform with new programming requirements.
    View this on Genesys >

And this references:
    1) https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedprojects/wh_qr/desktop/pdfs/iconnect_quick_start.pdf
    Genesys remove preview
    View this on Genesys >

2) Interaction Connect Help - Interaction Connect Help
    Genesys remove preview
    Interaction Connect Help - Interaction Connect Help
    Important: Customer Interaction Center (CIC) supports two interaction management client applications. This documentation uses the term "CIC client" to refer to either Interaction Connect or Interaction Desktop. CIC client also refers to the PureConnect Integration to Oracle Service Cloud. The full product name appears at the top of each help topic.
    View this on Genesys >

Finally, also, you can see and manage queues, interactions and more in Interaction Connect. This web client is one of the CIC Web Applications that Genesys offers. 
    Reference: 
    https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedprojects/wh_tr/desktop/pdfs/cic_web_applications_icg.pdf
    Genesys remove preview
    View this on Genesys >

I hope that this information help you.

William Martín Chávez González
    Global Networks Solutions S.A.

• 3.  RE: Interaction Dialer - Available in Web edition?

Posted 09-18-2018 17:23
    William, thanks so much for your response and sharing the knowledge! Truly appreciated. :)

Xiong Mai Nou

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources