PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  InteractionSummary database table date & times differ to Dialler CallHistory table

Posted 04-17-2019 10:58
    We are trying to cross check the Interaction Summary table against the Dialer Call History table.
    We are using the InteractionKeyId (InteractionSummary) and callidkey (dialer.callhistory) to match the records between both tables.

We first run a query on Interaction Summary table and use the InteractionKeyID. We use this to then check for the matching callidkey in the call history table, all the times are different by seconds and/or miliseconds. But they should match?

I have checked the InteractionSummary.StartDTOffset, but even if this is 0 , the following times are all different between Interaction Summary and Dialer CallHistory

InitiatedDateTimeUTC -> callplacedtimeUTC
    ConnectedDateTimeUTC -> callconnectedtimeUTC
    TerminatedDateTimeUTC -> calldisconnectedtimeUTC

Anyone know any reason these times are different between tables?

Thanks,
    Marian
    #Reporting/Analytics

• 2.  RE: InteractionSummary database table date & times differ to Dialler CallHistory table

Posted 04-17-2019 11:13
    They way i always understood it is these are written by different subsystems, so the time written in the Database is when the interaction information reached that subsystem. Have a millisecond or so would not be unusual for passing the information between them. 

My guess is the seconds off your a seeing is between InitateddatetimeUTC and callplacedtimeUTC as i see this in my tables. I was told this is because the dialer may initiate the call, but could be a few seconds for the call actually to be placed, especially if you are doing a lot of dialing at once.

------------------------------
    Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: InteractionSummary database table date & times differ to Dialler CallHistory table

Posted 04-23-2019 10:19
    Marian,

I have not specifically cross checked these values but I would expect them to match exactly. I would assume both tables would have the same times since they should be coming from the same attributes. With that being said if you are using preview dialing I would expect the initiated date time to not match but power or predictive I think they should. Out of curiosity what version of CIC are you running? 

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources