PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Recorder - Add Columns

Posted 07-12-2018 17:45
    Edited by Scott Williams 07-13-2018 09:48
    Hi All,

In Interaction Recorder is there a way to create new column's to be viewed, like you can for Workgroups queues in ICBM? I know there is a show/hide section with pre-defined columns and would like to add a column to it.

If that isn't possible is there a way to have it configured in the filters? I looked through all the filters under the search configuration and didn't see anything referencing the Duration or connected time, only the recording length which includes the IVR portion of the call

What my goal is, is to have the Duration Value found on the Participant data tab of Media Details, show as a column. We have moved into recording our IVR, but has posed a problem in which we want to review calls that were connected to an agent for 10 mins or more and can't base that upon the recording length, which is a column.

Thank you

------------------------------
    Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority
    ​​

• 2.  RE: Interaction Recorder - Add Columns

Posted 07-12-2018 17:53
    An option would be to set an attribute at call disconnect in a handler with a value based on if the connected duration of the call was longer than 10 minutes, and then store that attribute to the recording.  You can then query based on recording attribute.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: Interaction Recorder - Add Columns

Posted 07-13-2018 09:45

Thanks for the suggestion Aaron, but was hoping this could be accomplished without having to code it in a handler

Its perplexing to me that the information already on the recording isn't a searchable Value.  It looks like we if had the Interaction recorder extreme Query license, we would be able to use Duration as a search field, but then we loose many of the other search options.....*sigh*

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 4.  RE: Interaction Recorder - Add Columns

Posted 07-13-2018 11:26

Not sure if this will help but if you go to Business Manager > Interaction Details you can do a search based on a number of different criteria and then sort by Connected Duration.  It looks as though this does not count IVR time but does include After Call Work.  Our QA team uses this to find calls over 15 minutes so they can evaluate them.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Andrew Wooster
    Genesco Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources