PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Workgroup view

Posted 02-18-2019 12:24
    End users Workgroup view disappears once the user log out from interaction Desktop client , so the user has to add the new view everytime she logs in
    can you let me know what would be the exact issue
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Aravindan Thambusamy
    CHEP International Inc.

• 2.  RE: Workgroup view

Posted 02-18-2019 13:04
    Make sure Interaction Desktop is open and the workgroup view is added then do the following:

On the local computer i to C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\ (Local,LocalLow,Roaming) Find the Interactive Intelligence Folder and check that it has an XML file in it, if not move to the next folder within the appdata folder. In my network it is in the Roaming Folder, but i know other people's configurations are saved to the local folder.

In the Interaction Desktop Folder you will see an xml file, with a name like UserProfile.15.0.xml. rename to UserProfile.15.0.old

On the CIC server go I3\IC\Clientsettings folder search for the user. Once in the user folder go personalstorage\applicationsettings and delete  InteractionDesktop.Zip file. 

Now have the user go File Logoff and then File exit. The workgroup view should now show when they log back in.

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: Workgroup view

Posted 02-22-2019 06:43
    Thanks lot Scott for the feedback this issue occurs to almost every users in the company and we observed in the Interaction Desktop is the Workgroup Activation option is grayed out for almost all users and the users who manually Activate the Workgroup in the interaction Desktop the view is not disappearing

Aravindan Thambusamy
    CHEP International Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources