PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Maximum cannot be less than minimum ICBM Recorder

Posted 10-23-2018 16:59
    Hi there,

I'm having a very strange issue in the sense when I tries to listen to a recording from ICBM most of the recordings will throw the below error message

and when checking the logs it shows this error message (AudioView.InitializeSoundDevice : Error creating DirectX device. Error code = 0) after fetching the recording successfully to the host computer (I have tried installing ICBM on different PCs but same issue).

Any hints what might be the cause would be appreciated
    #Handlers
    #QualityManagement
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #SIP/VolP
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Hussein Alshamiri
    Hadef Information Technology Co.

• 2.  RE: Maximum cannot be less than minimum ICBM Recorder

Posted 10-24-2018 11:34
    You will want to go grab the installation documentation for the version of CIC you are running and verify you are running a OS version on the client PC which is compatible with the version of CIC and that all of the supporting software for the client side applications is installed and at the correct version. The error seems to be pointing to DirectX which is strange as DirectX is not listed as being required but I think it is always included in windows. I would double check you have DirectX installed.

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: Maximum cannot be less than minimum ICBM Recorder

Posted 10-26-2018 18:56
    In fact, it was working fine until recently when this error message start to pop up on most of the recordings (few recordings are working fine), so I do not know what exactly happening here

Hussein Alshamiri
    Hadef Information Technology Co.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources