PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Overview Question

Posted 11-28-2018 18:09
    Hello!

We are hoping to start tracking the outbound calls from our sales reps.  Our Senior Leadership team would like to see a 'dashboard' that is real time data.

I have been playing around with the Agent Overview however, I don't see an option for Outbound calls.  The closest I can get here is the Non-ACD calls, but those could also be internal calls between reps or inbound calls dialed directly to the extension (not an ACD queue call).  Is there a way to create the Outbound statistic in the Agent overview so that we can view outbound calls only in real time, just like the Workgroup Overview with ACD calls?

**Note:  I found "On Outbound ACD Interactions in the Workgroup overview, but these reps are not members of our workgroups and they do not place ACD outbound calls, nor does the overview break it down by rep like the Agent Overview does.

Statistics
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Thank you!!
    Niki Mason
    Our Sunday Visitor

• 2.  RE: Agent Overview Question

Posted 11-28-2018 22:40
    Hi,

Have you looked at the Dialer-Specific views to see if they have the information you require? (The Dialer Plug-In needs installing for ICBM and it's an additional license).

HTH

• 3.  RE: Agent Overview Question

Posted 11-29-2018 08:27
    Hi Paul, 
    Thank you for responding.  We do not use Dialer at all, so these calls are initiated by the reps.

Niki Mason
    Our Sunday Visitor

• 4.  RE: Agent Overview Question

Posted 11-29-2018 12:19
    Ah! I apologize! Usually, the #Outbound refers to Dialer. Also, outbound ACD interactions refer to those placed by Dialer (all Dialer calls are actually ACD calls) which is why you are having issues with that statistic.

I'm sure many people will have many (probably very creative!) solutions, but for my part I think it may involve either one of (or a combination of both of!) Custom Handlers and some Client-side customization (ICELib). It may also be possible with Marquee, but I don't have sufficient experience with THAT product to give a definative answer,

I am assuming you want to see the number of calls placed to an external number for current / previous period / shift? I will have a think, but hopefully someone will have a really cool solution ready to go for you!​

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources