PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dialer Stats

Posted 03-29-2019 11:19
    We are using Marquee to display stats on our wall boards.  This works fine for our inbound queues, but not our outbound campaigns.  I ahve never found an y documentation on how to add dialer stats to the manifest for use by marquee pages. Is there a document that I am missing, or is there a better way to get real time system stats in a central location for a wall board?

Thanks,
    #Integrations
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Tim Cannon
    Elevate Credit Services, LLC

• 2.  RE: Dialer Stats

Posted 03-29-2019 12:29
    The dialer topic does not appear to be covered by marquee, based on what stats you can add via the GUI, the sample statkeys and the configuration guides.  It does seem like you could pull back some workgroup and user information to potentially get some data about your outbound agents, but I haven't really used this (we're agentless only for outbound).

Your options (from what I can tell) are essentially wait to see if Interaction Analytics can do what you need (I could find squat for documentation on this in the knowledge  base and am just going off what I've seen presented), but this will require additional licensing, or build something using the ICWS api to get the stats instead of marquee.

It is entirely possible someone else will have a better option for you, though.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: Dialer Stats

Posted 04-01-2019 10:04
      |   view attached
    You can build marquees for dialer stats, but you will have to build the ININ.statkeys file and Marquee package manually. Unfortunately, I do not see that the dialer stats catalog is documented anywhere, so what I did in the past is use ICWS to print out the available dialer stats. I have uploaded a JSON file containing the dialer stats and parameters I have available on my system. Another potential issue with this, is that for any parameter that uses a campaign id, you have to use the configuration object id, and not the campaign name that is displayed in IA or ICBM, so you'll need to be aware of this when displaying the campaign name.

Sean Walls

Attachment(s)

txt
    dialer_stats.txt   183 KB 1 version

• 4.  RE: Dialer Stats

Posted 04-02-2019 16:55
    Thanks @Sean Walls​ Now I have a statkeys file and am able to build a stats package using the Marquee "Add statistic package Wizard". I am trying to build an XML output file, but cannot see a way to do this manually.  Am i missing something simple?

Tim Cannon

• 5.  RE: Dialer Stats

Posted 04-02-2019 17:46
    You can retrieve the raw XML of the status by making an HTTP request to the marquee server's GetPackage endpoint. You will need to know the ID of the package you created. This can produce both XML and JSON responses based on the request header sent. 

http(s)://{{marquee server}}:8070/GetPackageData?id={{yourid}}

You can grab the id of your package by inspecting the proxy.aspx page on your marquee server. I am currently having trouble accessing my marquee server, but I thought there was a method to create the package as an XML file, and another method to grab the config id.

Sean Walls

• 6.  RE: Dialer Stats

Posted 04-03-2019 15:31
    Got it, it seems that the campaign must be on when you publish the package for it to work correctly (ymmv).

Tim Cannon

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources