PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Feedback Survey Report showing '0' Score Percent

Posted 11-29-2018 11:32
    Hello, 

This is my first time working with Interaction Feedback survey builds in ICBM.
    The post call survey created has a total of 4 questions, however only 2 of them actually count towards the total score.

I have the scores set up as follows:
    Question 1 - Rate Agent Quality of service on a scale of 1-5
    • Question Weight: 15
    • Question Min Score: 1
    • Question Max Score: 5
    Question 2 - Was the primary reason for call resolved? 1 for Yes, 2 for No.
    • Question Weight: 25
    • Question Min Score: 0
    • Question Max Score: 1
    In my tests, when I selected a scale of 1 for question 1 (should be 15 pts) and answered 2 for question 2, the ScorePercent comes back with a 0 score. 

I've not been successful in finding more information on how  this score is calculated. Does anyone have any information that they'd be willing to share in regards to this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks so much!
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    MNX

• 2.  RE: Interaction Feedback Survey Report showing '0' Score Percent

Posted 11-29-2018 17:05
    Edited by Aaron Lael 11-29-2018 17:10
    For your second question, based on what you are saying are you using a "Numeric Range" type question?  If so, you have the range set as 0-1, but your expected input is 2.  I think that would trigger the error handling, but I don't know how you have that set.

If you are doing this with a numeric range, you probably want to use a true/false type of question and just assign the values directly.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources