PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  IC Business Manager not showing agents

Posted 10-29-2018 09:17
    Hi People,

My IC Business Manager is not showing any statistics for <g class="gr_ gr_197 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" id="197" data-gr-id="197">campaign</g>, I can't see agent or timers like Holding or for how much time the user is available. In all cases, I just see N/A in the statistics. The only way of showing again is restarting the service, but I don't think that is the best way.

Thanks in advance!!
    #QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Fernando Ruschel
    Cash do Brasil Call Center

• 2.  RE: IC Business Manager not showing agents

Posted 10-29-2018 10:00
    What version of CIC are you on, R and P revisions? In one of the earlier 2017 R releases they redid that view, I'm wondering if you are using the older version where that view was not very responsive.

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: IC Business Manager not showing agents

Posted 10-29-2018 11:00
    Hi Mark,

Below what version we are using:

It was working recently.

Fernando Ruschel
    Cash do Brasil Call Center

• 4.  RE: IC Business Manager not showing agents

Posted 10-30-2018 02:40
    I hav P 16 for this version and no complaints from my users I suggest going to the latest P available.

Ruud

Ruud Reinold
    Telecommunications Services ManagerCapquest Group Ltd
    Office and fax: 03339998111 Mobile: 07702883881
    Email: rreinold@capquest.co.uk
    Templer, Templer AvenueFarnboroughGU14 6FE.

Capquest is part of Arrow Global Group Plc. For more information visit www.arrowglobal.net
    This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please email it back to the sender and then immediately and permanently delete it. E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. We do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is taken to accept the risks in doing so. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Capquest Group Limited or any of its subsidiaries unless otherwise stated. Capquest Group Limited is registered in England and Wales. Number 4936030. Registered office Belvedere, 12 Booth Street, Manchester, M2 4AW. Capquest Debt Recovery Limited and Capquest Mortgage Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for accounts formed under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (amended 2006). Capquest Debt Recovery is a member of the Credit Services Association. Capquest Group Limited and its subsidiaries are part of Arrow Global Group Plc (registered number 08649661). This communication is from the company named in the sender's details above.

• 5.  RE: IC Business Manager not showing agents

Posted 10-30-2018 09:15
    CIC 2017 R3 was the first version they redesigned dialer to be more efficient. I have another customer who is on 2017 R3 P22 and their campaign view works fine. As Ruud suggests you may want to get a more current P update applied to the server. If I remember correctly they are on P38 so you are many patches behind. I don't see the campaign view called out in any of the SCRs so it may be best to get a ticket opened with your VAR/Genesys to investigate further, I suppose it could be a misconfigured security right as well.

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources