PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Provisioning SIP soft phone help

Posted 04-17-2018 14:00
    I am having an issue getting provisioning to work.  I can navigate to the actual provision screen and when I click on the button to provision (screen with dial pad) the audio does not play back and the buttons are all greyed out.  Any guidance would be appreciated.

------------------------------
    Thomas Maher
    Health OutSourcing Networks

• 2.  RE: Provisioning SIP soft phone help

Posted 04-17-2018 15:05
    I was thinking it was related to our new firewall but now I am leaning towards windows 10 being the culprit.  I was able to get the voice prompt and dial pad on another computer with windows 8 installed.  Going to disable some things and try again.

Thomas Maher

• 3.  RE: Provisioning SIP soft phone help

Posted 04-17-2018 20:45
    If the full network name of the computer is entered into the SIP Soft Phone configuration in Interaction Administrator, then you should be able to use the provisioning wizard dialogs (not the audio-based wizard). Assuming that DHCP Option 160 is available, it should proceed automatically. If not, you may need to manually specify the server address to provision with.

David Currier
    Communications Products, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Provisioning SIP soft phone help

Posted 04-18-2018 10:21
    I was able to get the provisioning prompts to work by disabling windows 10 driver signature enforcement and installing with QoS enabled.  I still received the error message that windows blocked it from installing but it still works and allows me to provision.

Thomas Maher

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources