PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Action - Screenpop

Posted 02-19-2019 10:28
    Upon Authentication in our system, we build a URL link and attach it to the call as an Attribute.  What i am currently trying to do is take that attribute and have it used as an Action to create a ScreenPop, but when i do this, the URL does not get inserted, instead it pops blank page.

the Attribute name is URL_ScreenPop so I have a URL Parameter of Screenpop with default Value of $(URL_ScreenPop) then in the URL section of the action i have inserted that Parameter. Are you not able to insert a URL link in this manner, do i have to build it completely from Scratch even though we already have it attached to the Call?
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 2.  RE: Action - Screenpop

Posted 02-19-2019 10:38
    If you create or retrieve the entire URL before your ACD operations, then the action's url should be $(url_attributename) as you say you have it.

If you say that is producing a blank page for the screen pop, you can look at a few things for validation:
    • Look in the IP log for your interaction that pops the blank page and the URL attribute being constructed to make sure you're not accidentally setting it to something blank.
    • Look at the actual client logs for the screenpop URL being received.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources