PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Separate recordings

Posted 07-10-2018 11:11
    Hi All,

I know this was asked in a different tread as a secondary question but thought i would ask it again as the primary focus.

I am on 2018 R1 Patch 13 and just implemented the required configuration to record calls when they enter the IVR. What i am now trying to do, is if that Call gets transferred to an agent, to have that leg of the call recorded as a separate recording.

My end goal is to have 2 recordings, one for the IVR portion and one for the Agent portion.Is that possible?

Thank you,

------------------------------
    Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 2.  RE: Separate recordings

Posted 07-10-2018 13:32
    Theoretically, you should be able to check the Interaction Recorder configuration option (Interaction Administrator) to stop recordings at transfers. This would probably require separate initiation policies to record the IVR portion and the queue/agent portion.

David Currier
    cpi.solutions

• 3.  RE: Separate recordings

Posted 07-10-2018 14:03
    Isn't that a global configuration setting though?  We have other recording situations where we want them to keep recording even when they are transfer. I was hoping there was a way to do it at a Recording Policy level.

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 4.  RE: Separate recordings

Posted 07-11-2018 08:10
    I don't think this could be configured by recording policy. But if the option to add ad hoc recordings to the recorder database is enabled, it may be possible to do this in handlers.

David Currier
    cpi.solutions

• 5.  RE: Separate recordings

Posted 07-18-2018 08:59
    IVR Recording initiation can be done in the Policy itself,  after the transfer, separate recording can also be initiated in the handler itself and store in the Specific location.

Anil N
    Cognizant Technology Solutions

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources