PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Peak license utilisation report

Posted 01-23-2019 12:45
    All - 

I'm just trying to find the peak usage of licenses for all Media type for a particular day, i would like to see the trend for few months by using this reports, is there any report on ICBM that i can check or any SQL script who might be using and share.

Thank you for going through my question!
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #DigitalChannels
    #Handlers
    #Implementation
    #Integrations
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #Outbound
    #PlatformAdministration
    #QualityManagement
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Security
    #Self-Service
    #SIP/VolP
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Praveen D'Costa

• 2.  RE: Peak license utilisation report

Posted 01-28-2019 10:04
    Praveen,

To the best of my knowledge there is no report which will show maximum ACD license usage. I think you could probably infer ACD media license usage by writing a complex SQL query and running it against the i3_IC database. Interesting enough Genesys does have an extra subsystem which can be loaded into the CIC server to keep track of all high water marks for the month for billing purposes. I have asked them a few times if they would make this available to others who want to get high water marks but they have not released this tool.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: Peak license utilisation report

Posted 01-28-2019 10:09

Praveen,

We had a similar challenge.

We decided to use a feed from IWP

<ININ.Licenses_License name="I3_ACCESS_ACD_MEDIA_2">

<ININ.Licenses_AvailableLicensePercentage>XXXX</ININ.Licenses_AvailableLicensePercentage>

<ININ.Licenses_AvailableLicenses>XXX</ININ.Licenses_AvailableLicenses>

<ININ.Licenses_TotalLicenses>XXX</ININ.Licenses_TotalLicenses>

<ININ.Licenses_UsedLicensePercentage>XXXX</ININ.Licenses_UsedLicensePercentage>

<ININ.Licenses_UsedLicenses>XXX</ININ.Licenses_UsedLicenses>

</ININ.Licenses_License>

and render this is in an MVC Website.

Could be an option for you.

Thanks Phil

DISCLAIMER
    This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions in relation to monitoring, viruses, confidentiality and legal privilege full details of which can be viewed on our Email Policy at the following link:
    http://www.next.co.uk/Policy/EmailPolicyStatement.asp

Next Holdings Limited registered in England 35161.  Registered Office Desford Road Enderby Leicester LE19 4AT.  Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

NXTSTDDIS

• 4.  RE: Peak license utilisation report

Posted 01-29-2019 14:40
    Thanks a lot Phil!

Praveen D'Costa
    Verifone

• 5.  RE: Peak license utilisation report

Posted 01-29-2019 14:40
    Thanks a lot Mark!

Praveen D'Costa
    Verifone

• 6.  RE: Peak license utilisation report

Posted 03-15-2019 04:58
    There are a few step for this. 

Enable Enhanced Interaction Administrator Change Notification Log -- Log id 6
    Then , there is a table in the database EIACL_CurrentLicenses called.

You can create complex sql query to use them.

Tayfun Dumlupinar

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources