PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  interaction client

Posted 04-17-2018 08:27
    Dears, 
    i have a change in one of the customer is to move the server from data center to another, 
    i just copy the app  server to another VM in the new data center with new ip and server name, 
    the old server is still working, my issues is when i try to log in to interaction client with the new ip or server name, interaction client ;pged to the old server, and when i turn off the serves in the old server the client turnd off, 
    i delete the current cluster file in the stations but the issues still appear, 
    if any one have an idea please let me know, 
    thanks, 
    Mohammad Ali

------------------------------
    Mohammad Tawalbeh
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 2.  RE: interaction client

GENESYS
    Posted 04-17-2018 09:21
    You cannot just copy the CIC virtual machine from one server to another, set it up with a new name and IP address, and have it work. There is much more that goes into moving a server to ensure that the license will work, that the encryption keys will work, and that clients can still connect to it.

You might want to contact Customer Care or Professional Services for some assistance with the migration - it is not as simple as it might seem.

George Ganahl
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources