PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Int Connect Users Layout not saving

Posted 04-16-2019 07:15
    Has anyone had the issue before that an agents layout and views are not saving when logging out and logging back in to interaction connect?
    It seems to happen intermittently but I think it should open the views/tabs from the previously open session?

Thanks,
    Marian
    #Unsure/Other

• 2.  RE: Int Connect Users Layout not saving

Posted 04-17-2019 08:45
    Hello Marian,

here what I have learn so far in my projects using Interaction Connect :

User layout are save on the CIC server her :

• \\[CIC_SERVER_INSTALL_PATH]\I3\IC\ClientSettings\[username]\PersonalStorage\ApplicationSettings\[username]_layout_content.i3json
    It is also cached at the browser level and the one cached in the browser is used before the one on the server. 

When you logout form Interaction Connect, the content of the cache is saved on file one the server.

The file on the server and/or in cache migtht be currupted or you might have a process (antivirus?) that acces the file and prevent CIC from saving it...

I would suggest clearing your browser cache first and if the problem persist, try to (rename or move the file on the server) and see what happens.

Also make sure the above path is excluded from you antivirus.

Good luck !

------------------------------
    Yan Pelletier
    Bell Canada

• 3.  RE: Int Connect Users Layout not saving

Posted 04-17-2019 10:44
    Thanks very much for the help Yam. I will try the renaming/moving of the file and deleting cache. I was not aware the browser cached layout would take priority over the server filed layout.
    Kind Regards, Marian

Marian OConnell
    Wren Data Ltd.

• 4.  RE: Int Connect Users Layout not saving

Posted 05-28-2019 11:00
    Hello Marian, 

Did the steps outlined above resolve the issue?

Amadou Ba
    VortalSoft Inc.

• 5.  RE: Int Connect Users Layout not saving

Posted 05-31-2019 05:12
    Hi Amandou,

Not in my case this time, but we had ran in to a few other issues around proxies and anti-virus so it may work in others scenarios!

Thanks,
    Marian

Marian OConnell
    Wren Data Ltd.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources