PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Social Media in PureConnect in CIC2018R4P2

Posted 09-12-2018 16:12
    Hi All,

I was expecting to see new social media configuration in the newest release of PureConnect2018r4  (IA) but i do not see it. I know i need to upgrade my license to get I3_FEATURE_SOCIAL_MEDIA and I3_ACCESS_ACD_SOCIAL_MEDIA but when i try to download a new nor-ordered development file the features are not present. Does anybody know if social media feature is still not available?

------------------------------
    Henry BAUTISTA
    Karalundi Inversiones, S.A. de C.V.

• 2.  RE: Social Media in PureConnect in CIC2018R4P2

GENESYS
    Posted 09-13-2018 09:41
    Hi Henry - This topic in the Release Notes indicates that the code is in 2018 R4 but it isn't available for use until the deployment process is finalized. The current plan is to have additional instructions linked on this page around the end of September, so this "Conditional Release" is coming "soon". I hope that helps.
      PureConnect Release Notes - Conditional Release of CX Insights and Social Media Features

[Kevin] [Kuhns]
    [Senior Manager - Global IX]

• 3.  RE: Social Media in PureConnect in CIC2018R4P2

Posted 02-15-2019 13:50
    Hi All,

Does anybody knows if i need an special license request for social media feature ? i have downloaded a non-ordered development lic but it does not have these items

I3_FEATURE_SOCIAL_MEDIA

I3_ACCESS_ACD_SOCIAL_MEDIA

Is not yet available?

Henry BAUTISTA
    Karalundi Inversiones, S.A. de C.V.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources