PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Activation /De-activation of On-Demand Survey

Posted 02-04-2019 21:46
    Does anyone has idea about Survey's created via ICBM for Interaction Feedback.
    I have implemented Interaction feedback in my lab environment and created an on demand survey.

However, I am facing a problem while activating/deactivating surveys from ICBM.
    system doesn't allows me to deactivate a survey which is assigned to Interaction Attendant & do deactivate it, every time I have to remove the survey profile from Interaction attendant.

isn't there any better way to activate/deactivate surveys.
    #Implementation
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Subhash Srivastava
    Shinsei Bank, Limited

• 2.  RE: Activation /De-activation of On-Demand Survey

Posted 02-04-2019 22:17
    It sounds like you just want the ability to toggle whether or not you are offering the survey in attendant.  If that is the case I would do the following:

• Make a custom subroutine that pulls in a value from a structured parameter for your on/off value you can set in Interaction Administrator.
    • Use that value to set a call attribute accordingly.
    • Once you exit the subroutine, use a logical transfer in attendant to transfer, based on your newly set attribute, to either transfer to your present survey node or bypassing the survey.

If you're just looking for a workaround for deactivating a survey that is assigned to an attendant profile, I'm not aware of one other than removing the survey.  Even when the Present Survey node is disabled it will still throw that error message trying to deactivate it.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: Activation /De-activation of On-Demand Survey

Posted 02-04-2019 22:27
    Thanks Aaron.
    I understand that creating subroutine & fetching attribute will help to on/off a survey for configured attendant profile dynamically.
    However, that doesn't solve my purpose.

In test environment, I can delete the survey node from attendant & re-assign it after editing the survey in ICBM.

I am worried about my production environment, as i cant edit survey without deleting the survey node from attendant profile.

keep me posted  if you find something.

Regards,
    Subhash Srivastava

Subhash Srivastava
    Shinsei Bank, Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources