PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Schedule Adherence Reporting.

Posted 01-28-2019 13:47
    Has anyone calculated Schedule Adherence outside of Genesys. We pull data into an Athena Data lake and I have a need for a SQL statement or some direction on how to calculate Schedule Adherence per day per associate from the raw data. I have looked at the reports and found what I believe are the tables, but I can't figure out how it is calculated. Thanks in advance if someone can assist me.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    James Shepherd
    The Coca-Cola CompanyCCNA

• 2.  RE: Schedule Adherence Reporting.

Posted 01-28-2019 15:43
    I see #TimCannon â€‹had a request similar to this one. I am requesting that if he was ever able to obtain this from the tables directly that if he could share his findings, that would be great. 
    Thanks Jimmy

James Shepherd
    The Coca-Cola CompanyCCNA

• 3.  RE: Schedule Adherence Reporting.

Posted 01-29-2019 10:23
    Edited by Chris Mayo 01-29-2019 10:25
    The Schedule Adherence calculations in PureConnect are done through the adherence DLL, not in SQL programing. We have struggled with the limitations this introduces to custom reporting but I believe there are some things you can leverage in calling the DLL for reporting. One of the big limitations was we could only call the DLL for one scheduling unit at a time.

It sounds like that may not help here as you're trying to using the logic elsewhere. I don't believe there is any posted documentation on this DLL and it's use, we had to contact support(development) for details on proper usage and available options.

Not sure if any of that helps, hope so.

Chris Mayo
    Director, Technical Services
    Altivon

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources