PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Campaigns not Reflecting on Interaction Administrator

Posted 04-12-2019 08:54
    Hi All,

We are currently experiencing an issue with the back-up IC Server.

When switching to the back-up server, we are unable to review the Campaigns, under the Campaign container, within Interaction Administrator.

We know that both the back-up, and primary CCS Servers are fine.
    This was confirmed by having the Primary ODS as Live, and then switching between the 2 CCS Servers.
    Campaigns populated with no issues.

However when switching to the back-up ODS, we are not able to note any campaigns, even after switching the CCS Servers multiple times.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

#SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Neil Pillay
    Elingo (Pty) Ltd

• 2.  RE: Campaigns not Reflecting on Interaction Administrator

Posted 04-15-2019 11:17
    First I would check the CCS log files and event viewer for any errors, sounds like CCS its not able to connect to backup ODS, could be a cert issue?
    Check to make sure you have both server certs in the I3\IC\Certificates\Client\Remote_Client

Patrick Broderick
    Diamond Resorts

• 3.  RE: Campaigns not Reflecting on Interaction Administrator

Posted 04-23-2019 10:56
    Neil,

As Patrick called out this sounds like a cert issue. Looking at the dialer log on the ODS and the notifier or campaign server logs on the CCS will probably help narrow this down.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources