PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Parameters to fetch call ID and Agent ID in the URL

Posted 08-07-2018 14:57
    Hello,

In Interaction Administrator under Web browser Screen Pop we were able to map for the ANI by following the document from the below link,
    https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_ia/desktop/action_screen_pop_input_configuration.htm

We are trying to pass different parameters to the URL like call ID, agent ID but not to form the syntax same as above. So please suggest us for the same.

------------------------------
    Vinay Kumar

• 2.  RE: Parameters to fetch call ID and Agent ID in the URL

Posted 08-08-2018 07:34
    The packaged screen pop configuration between Administrator and Attendant only provides links for a few common interaction attributes. To create a more customized URL with additional data elements generally requires a small custom handler application.

David Currier
    cpi.solutions

• 3.  RE: Parameters to fetch call ID and Agent ID in the URL

Posted 08-16-2018 12:06
    ​Hi Vinaj,

Here is how I've done something similar before:

List of Genesys attributes here
    • Go to workgroup container and open the workgroup in question
      • ACD Tab
      • Actions (on the left)
      • Change Alerting Action to the new one you created.

What happens in this setup is that when a call is offered to an agent, they also get a new browser window with the URL specified in the action.

In my scenario, the home-grown system we used had to take 10 digit ANI, and the attribute above was sending 11, so I wrote a simple handler to set a new attribute attr_ANILastTenDigits, and THAT was added to the URL.

Dmitry.

Dmitry Dyment
    vantive2000@gmail.com

• 4.  RE: Parameters to fetch call ID and Agent ID in the URL

Posted 09-11-2018 10:56
    Screen pops are also built before an agent is assigned so by default you cant pull the Agent ID.

We had a need for this so I used CustomACDProcessEventCallAlert to call Setscreenpop subroutine again after it has done the agent selection.

I did a set attribute" "STC_UserName"
    VALUE:
    SubstStr(p_sAgentQueueId, "User Queue:", "")    

Then call SetScreenpop

Then my URL in the action container is this:

https://{Host}/embed/{SessionID}/{CallID}/{UserID}

(Host and Session are passed from another platform over to Pureconnect to build out the web form)

Ryan Hedlund

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources