PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Determine highest number of logged in users (historical)

Posted 05-02-2019 08:34
    I may be missing something easy.  What we are trying to determine is the max logged in users on our system.  We are trying to determine if we should be moving to concurrent licenses.   Ultimately, I'd like to see if there is a way to determine the last 6-12 months.

Genesys wants to charge to build a report for this, which makes me believe the data is already there waiting to be mined.

Has anyone already skinned this cat?
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Craig Reiners
    CITRIX SYSTEMS

• 2.  RE: Determine highest number of logged in users (historical)

Posted 05-02-2019 13:45
    I would start out looking at the AgentActivityLog table in the database.  It will hold the logon and off (and status change) data for your agents.  It will take some legwork, but you could script out something to give you the numbers you're looking for from this data.

I had to do something similar when looking for peak concurrent calls for one of our PRI circuits when migrating to SIP.  To make it easy on myself, I settled only looking at 1 minute increments and seeing how many calls were connected at that given time, then marking that time down and looking at the calculated values to find the peak.  It wasn't perfect, but it got close enough.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: Determine highest number of logged in users (historical)

Posted 05-30-2019 23:29
    Make sure LoginLogout reporting is on in Report Logs: IC Application Login Logout Change Log

This data would be even easier to use than Agent Activity as its just logins and log outs.

Ryan Hedlund
    Stericycle

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources