PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  need handler exam books

Posted 05-09-2019 04:06
    i want to give exam for interaction center handler devleoper exam books  ... please share it for me
    #Handlers

------------------------------
    Aasif Aleem
    Perfect Presentation Telecommunication

• 2.  RE: need handler exam books

Posted 05-09-2019 11:25
    Aasif,

I don't believe the books can be distributed unless you go to the class. Have you signed up for the class? I think there are study guides to help prepare for the tests but you aren't going to find the book anywhere.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: need handler exam books

Posted 05-09-2019 11:27
    Hi Aasif!

To get hold of a copy of the materials, you need to take the ICHD class. This is run fairly regularly online (in fact, I am teaching one this week in North America) and is sometimes also offered in a physical classroom (depending on demand).

I am not sure if we offer it in a Self-Study format, but I will ask a member of Genesys University's Sales team to reach out to you and advise you on options.

I look forward to (possibly) seeing you in class in the near future!

• 4.  RE: need handler exam books

GENESYS
    Posted 08-22-2019 23:50
    Hi Aasif

I am from GU sales and wondered if anyone has already contacted you for the training.

Regards
    Joey

Seow Khim Toh
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources