PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  IVR Marquee

Posted 11-30-2018 08:32
    We have a 5 option IVR that applies a specific skill to the incoming call depending on which option the customer chooses.  All calls still go into the same workgroup, but the different skills allow only agents with those skills to take the call.  Is there a way to create a marquee that divides the incoming calls by which IVR option the customer chose or based on the skill assigned to the interaction?  We would want to see how many calls are waiting for option 1 and how many agents are available who have the option 1 skill plus the usual statistics: Agents on Calls, Abandoned Percent, etc.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Andrew Wooster
    Genesco Inc.

• 2.  RE: IVR Marquee

Posted 11-30-2018 08:52
    Hi Andrew,

We have developed custom wallboards where we can pull all such information and can show on the screen. We are not doing what you intend to do now, but the ability to pull the skills information for each call will enable us to show the breakdown if we want to do so.
    We have used ICWS to build the custom wallboard.

Regards

Vineet Kakroo
    FIL Investment Management Ltd

• 3.  RE: IVR Marquee

Posted 11-30-2018 09:43
    This is a limitation of the current built in solutions from Genesys. You can get to this info from ICWS if you want to try your hand at trying to pull the data. Otherwise there are a couple of 3rd party products which can pull out the skill info and show it in real time. I think I saw a demo for eMite a while back and they can pull back this info in real time and display it on a wall board. This was a while back and things may have changed.

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources