PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Monitoring an Outbound Call under Workgroup Details in ICBM

Posted 03-20-2019 17:29
    Edited by Cynthia Palacios 03-21-2019 09:13
    I need some assistance and/or interested in how others are monitoring and listening to Outbound calls for sequential or round robin workgroups in ICBM using workgroup details; queue tab.  I know that if calling on behalf of the workgroup the call will show in the queue tab however for Sequential and/or Round Robin workgroups, the workgroup is disabled under advanced dialing options in Interaction Desktop.
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Cynthia Palacios
    West Revenue Generation Services

• 2.  RE: Monitoring an Outbound Call under Workgroup Details in ICBM

Posted 03-21-2019 08:07
    For non-ACD queues, I recommend either the Queues view (by workgroup) or the global Call Activity view.

David Currier
    cpi.solutions

• 3.  RE: Monitoring an Outbound Call under Workgroup Details in ICBM

Posted 03-21-2019 09:13
    Thanks for the suggestion.  I missed to include monitoring and listening to live calls.  I will have to edit my original post.  Any suggestion now that I have added that extra information.

Cynthia Palacios

• 4.  RE: Monitoring an Outbound Call under Workgroup Details in ICBM

Posted 03-21-2019 09:19
    Yes. Assuming that your user has the appropriate permissions to listen, coach, join, etc. you can do perform all of these actions from either view I mentioned for live calls.

David Currier
    cpi.solutions

• 5.  RE: Monitoring an Outbound Call under Workgroup Details in ICBM

Posted 03-21-2019 15:58
    Thanks looks like this option will work however I have an agent making an outbound call and when trying to select the workgroup along with the account code under Advanced Dialing options selection the workgroup seems to be disabled; I show the agent not activated but this is due to the workgroup being non-acd.  Am I missing something else; why would the call not show up on Queue view for that workgroup.

Cynthia Palacios

• 6.  RE: Monitoring an Outbound Call under Workgroup Details in ICBM

Posted 03-21-2019 16:22
    The previous replies don't feel targeted towards what you are doing specifically with dialing outbound.  Dialing on behalf of a workgroup is part of the ACD functionality, as it requires workgroup activation (per the client help documents), which is also only part of an ACD workgroup.  If you need to see these calls specifically, you could potentially create a separate line connecting to a different port on your gateway and use the dial plan to force these users outgoing calls over that line, then use the queue view to see active calls on that line.

This appears to be quite a bit of extra work, though.  I'm assuming that you're set up this way to avoid licensing costs?

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources