PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  License Monitoring

Posted 05-23-2019 05:32
    We want to monitor License usage. For this we want to collect current License allocation on a periodical base (e.g. all 10 minutes). We have found a Handler Block "Query License Details" where we can get TotalLicenses and AvailableLicenses for a given contable License. But the Result is strange. the values do not fit to the License usage displayed in IC Administrator. Any hints how I can interpret the results? Or does anyone has another Idee how to collect License statistics (e.g. forRecorder or Supervisor)
    #Handlers

------------------------------
    Andreas Tikart
    Fiebig GmbH

• 2.  RE: License Monitoring

Posted 05-23-2019 09:24
    I would recommend using the ICWS API.  You could use a subscription to sessions-users to build a list of users with active sessions (which would return the application they're logged in to as well) and then use the configuration > people > users to get the licensing details for your users.

I use something like this just to make a weekly report of licensing (used to parse this out of the registry) but I think with some design work to build a framework to manage your requests, this could accomplish getting the data that you want.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: License Monitoring

Posted 05-30-2019 22:57
    Using that tool step is inaccurate.  We wrote a script that does the pull from the registry etc for us and every half hour dumps it out to an excel doc.

Ryan Hedlund
    Stericycle

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources