PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Multiple Chat Utilization

Posted 02-27-2019 13:30

I'm trying to figure out how to set up a blended queue for calls and chats where agents can handle only 1 call at a time but they can handle up to 3 chats at a time, the problem I ran into is that when agents pick up a chat they are put into whatever status is set up for that queue, and because the agents are in that status they don't get the second chat, so while the utilization and max assignable are set up to support multiple chat configuration the agent still won't get more than one chat because of the status they are put into, does anyone have any wisdom to offer on this?

#DigitalChannels
    #Implementation
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Eliezer Stekel

• 2.  RE: Multiple Chat Utilization

Posted 02-27-2019 13:41
    A few things i would check. Is the Status that agents go into have "Status allows ACD Calls" box checked in Status message configuration container. Second and i don't believe this factors into it, but see what Status Group that Status is in.

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: Multiple Chat Utilization

Is your on-call/on-chat status set so that "Status allows ACD Calls" ?

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 4.  RE: Multiple Chat Utilization

Eliezer,

What status are you putting the Agents in to when they get a Chat? Is that status being used for anything else as well?

The short answer it to edit the status so that ACD interactions are allowed, but that could obviously have unexpected side-effects if you are using the status elsewhere.

HTH

• 5.  RE: Multiple Chat Utilization

Posted 02-28-2019 10:17
    Thanks All!

"Status allows ACD Calls" check box was the answer.

Eliezer Stekel

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources