PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  The object revision level cannot be changed

Posted 09-05-2018 13:24
    I built a service to monitor the configured ACD workgroups for agentless campaigns in an effort to pause the campaigns when there are interactions waiting in the workgroups. What I have found though, is after some time of it working fine, the service will begin to throw an exception when attempting to change the Pause property of the campaign. The message of the exception is "The object revision level cannot be changed". I looked through the docs and could not see what this really references. 

Does this indicate I need to restart my watches, or get the most recent CampaignConfiguration again? Is there a preferred method to get the current CampaignConfiguration at the correct level? The few campaigns that I am monitoring are not receiving any updates to their configuration, but the Object Changed event is triggering quite often for the property InboundWorkgroups. This seems to happen when there are interactions waiting.

------------------------------
    Sean Walls
    Diamond Resorts Centralized Services Co.

• 2.  RE: The object revision level cannot be changed

Posted 09-06-2018 09:48
    I know this is a dumb question, but why don't you just monitor the workgroups using the settings on the campaign? (Skills and ACD tab - no, I don't know why it's there either!) That is what this is for. I know it's usually used when blending, but I believe it will also work for an Agentless campaign.

HTH

• 3.  RE: The object revision level cannot be changed

Posted 09-06-2018 13:57
    Thanks for the reply, but these settings do not apply for agentless campaigns. I had a ticket open with Genesys last year, they confirmed this, and what prompted our need for a service of some sort.

To give you more information currently I am 
    • Getting a list of all Agentless campaigns
    • Getting the properties of the Workgroup and the InboundACDWorkgroups, along with their High/Low thresholds
    • Creating stat watches on each workgroup for InteractionsWaiting
    • On stat change, calculating the number of waiting calls for each campaign (summing the interactions waiting)
    • Pausing the campaign if this is > 0. <-- This is where the Revision Level Error comes from.

I think I need to change my model and get the current CampaignConfiguration object. After watching the dialer_config.xml for a few minutes, I am seeing the rev attribute in the campaign is being incremented every so often, even though there are no changes to this actual campaign object.

Sean Walls
    Diamond Resorts Centralized Services Co.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources