PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  AI/Bots/Interaction Automation - How Do I....

Posted 03-07-2019 09:18
    Good day all,
    There is significant push by my Enterprise to embrace and adopt many of the newer technologies being showcased and offered by Genesys in the arena of AI, Bots, Machine Learning, and Analytics.

The question is.. how do I gain access to these tools and features today in a Sandbox environment?  or when will they be available?

Through my partner, I have acquired the PureConnect licenses to build out a new dedicated environment for sole purpose of bringing in the latest and greatest release of PureConnect, and testing / playing with new features.  The challenge I'm having is getting concrete feedback or a process to acquire the appropriate licenses for this Dev Sandbox to access any available new features.

Has anyone had success getting a sandbox setup with any of the newer technologies being showcased for PureConnect?

My fear is that the Enterprise will move forward with alternate contact centre solutions (this has started already with bots actually) if I can't bring these technologies in so we can get our feet wet and demonstrate the capabilities with have with our existing PureConnect asset.

Appreciate any insight / guidance.
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Brent Landuyt
    Supervisor Application Operations
    Enbridge

• 2.  RE: AI/Bots/Interaction Automation - How Do I....

Posted 03-11-2019 11:09

The only place I know to download the latest builds for early access are here:

https://my.inin.com/products/Pages/CIC-Release-Early-Access-Program-Download.aspx

Hope it helps.
    Patrick

Patrick Broderick
    Diamond Resorts

• 3.  RE: AI/Bots/Interaction Automation - How Do I....

Posted 03-11-2019 13:17
    I have reached out to some internal resources to see if they can be of assistance.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources