PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Status Resets to Zero in IE 11

Posted 02-05-2019 17:04
    Hello, 
    We have a couple of agents that are seeing their status timer reset to zero at random times.  Their status does not seem to matter; they agent can be available, on a call or available and waiting for an interaction.  There does not seem to be any kind of pattern.  I can run a report and the report shows the current times but the IC user interface does not. Our agents are on IE 11.523.17134.

Unfortunately, IE is the approved recommended browser by my company.  We do not see these issues with Firefox or Chrome.

Any input is appreciated

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Tina Castro
    NorthWestern Corporation

• 2.  RE: Status Resets to Zero in IE 11

Posted 02-05-2019 17:14
    This is a good time to look at the user availability detail report for these particular agents to see if you see any events in their status changes (like a log off/log on that could be indicative of a network drop to session manager).  If they do show up there, you should be able to engage support to have them analyze logs from the timeframe of one of the changes to see what triggered it.

I'll admit that a log off/on isn't likely as you're seeing this in available status, unless you've configured available to be persistent for some reason.  Generally you'd see an agent reverted to their last persistent status from available.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: Status Resets to Zero in IE 11

Posted 02-06-2019 09:09
    We have seen the same thing. Right now my theory is that something is forcing Interaction Connect to refresh, which resets my time in status.

I have not been able to prove that 100%, but i have experienced it where i will have another tab open and on a webpage and then go back to my interaction connect and see it logging me back into Interaction Connect.

Scott

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources