PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  JIT Records in 'I' Status for up to two minutes

Posted 11-15-2018 16:12
    in my platform i am seeing JIT records go from 'J' to 'I' and hang on 'I' for up to 2 minutes.
    Can i have some help to determine what the cause of this would be?
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Outbound
    #Telephony

• 2.  RE: JIT Records in 'I' Status for up to two minutes

Posted 11-19-2018 08:29
    Rudy,

How many records are you referring to as being imported using the J flag? If there's a large number of records that could explain why they stay in I for up to 2 minutes. The I status is for records that are in process (pulled into Dialer's calling cache and being called). The more records that are being inserted with the J status, the more records being pulled to the front of the line and called. 
    I've run into similar scenarios when inserting a few hundred JIT records.

Phil

------------------------------
    Phil Chapman
    Sr. Solution Engineer
    Altivon

• 3.  RE: JIT Records in 'I' Status for up to two minutes

Posted 11-27-2018 14:48
    Phil is correct.   It all depends on amount of agents and records.   Normally i see CIC pulls around xxx records in cache.    I have seen situations when records are stuck in I for a long time (around 1 day).   

Then you have to stop the campaign and see if all records are back in C and nobody is logged on.  

regards

Michael

MICHAEL SOURBRON
    Callexcell

• 4.  RE: JIT Records in 'I' Status for up to two minutes

Posted 12-28-2018 11:01
    we post about 500 priority records an hour with J status. but they drip in, not batched.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources