PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Connect status icons not fetched?

Posted 11-13-2018 14:18
    We have been using Interaction Connect for a while and have from the start observed that the status icons arent loaded from the server.
    We are just receiving a 404 message from the server when it attempts to load the status icon.

https://example.com/client/api/server-01/SessionManagerFileTransfer/status/status-messages/icons/On%20Vacation.png?iconSize=16

I also see that the PureConnect server attempt to serve the file in httppluginhost logfile and no errors associated.

Has anyone else experienced this? solved it?

I cannot find any required configuration steps for this =)

Thoughts? suggestions?
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Pontus Björling
    Senzum IT Services AB

• 2.  RE: Interaction Connect status icons not fetched?

Posted 11-14-2018 04:04
    Hi Pontus,

Yes we faced this issue recently and while resolving it we hit a bug in the 2017-R4-P7 CIC version. Genesys have fixed that underlying issue.

What we saw was that after our switchover to our backup, the Interaction Connect status icons suddenly disappeared. I raised a ticket to Genesys and they checked the logs and pointed that the icons that were not loading were referencing the .ico files on a network path instead of a physical path. We simply changed the path of the .ico files from network (\\xxx\yyy\) to physical (d:\xxx\yyy) and ensured that the icons are on both our primary & backup servers.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vineet Kakroo
    FIL Investment Management Ltd

• 3.  RE: Interaction Connect status icons not fetched?

Posted 11-21-2018 06:03
    Thanks Vineet!

That was it, we have UNC paths for other reasons that actually might not be necessary anymore after numerous updates of PureConnect =)

I'll test it and see if we can scrap the UNC Patch for all our clients.

Pontus Björling
    Senzum IT Services AB

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources