PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Scheduled Reports Client - Scheduled Reports Fail occasionally

Posted 09-05-2018 17:19

I have an issue in which a my Scheduled reports would fail occasionally and I have no idea why.
    It would require that I log onto Scheduled Reports Client, select the reports and then Test/Execute them to get them working again.
    This process has to be done on all of my reports. is there a better way to handle this issue? What logs should I be looking at to determine reason for failure?

Any assistance or input would be appreciated. Thanks!

------------------------------
    Mai Nou Xiong

• 2.  RE: Scheduled Reports Client - Scheduled Reports Fail occasionally

Posted 09-14-2018 17:17
    ​We have the same thing since we upgraded to 2018R2.

The explanation we received was about our database size and the timeout for the email and process. I'm not sure it's that reason, as even the other  7 reports would  comb the same database and only 2 consistently fail.

Will be interested in your update!

Therese Moorhouse
    Pacific Blue Cross

• 3.  RE: Scheduled Reports Client - Scheduled Reports Fail occasionally

Posted 09-15-2018 10:27

I'm upgrading to 2018R3 in a couple of weeks.  Will I have the ability to schedule reports?  I didn't see that in the release notes.  Is this using ICBM or the Supervisor client?

Thanks,

Robert Clarke
    Manager, Global Sales Operations
    Livingston International

Phone: 416 383-3105 
    Mobile: 416 418-2929
    Fax: 905 676-9591
    rclarke@livingstonintl.com
    www.livingstonintl.com
    405 The West Mall, Etobicoke, ON M9C 5K7

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertclarketoronto/

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+
    Livingston Logo

This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. You are requested to notify the sender and delete this message and all copies thereof. Internet e-mail is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free. This sender will not be liable for the risks associated with e-mail. | Ce message électronique pourrait contenir des informations privilégiées et confidentielles. Si vous n'en êtes pas le récipiendaire prévu, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit d'examiner, de diffuser, de distribuer et de reproduire le présent message. Veuillez prévenir l'expéditeur, puis effacer ce message et en détruire toute copie. Le courrier électronique n'est pas garanti sécuritaire ni exempt d'erreurs. L'expéditeur n'est pas responsable des risques associés au courrier électronique.

• 4.  RE: Scheduled Reports Client - Scheduled Reports Fail occasionally

Posted 09-17-2018 10:05
    Yes, if  you download the ISO you will see the server and client for 2018 R3, I don't believe this product will go away.

Patrick Broderick
    Diamond Resorts

• 5.  RE: Scheduled Reports Client - Scheduled Reports Fail occasionally

Posted 09-17-2018 15:56
    We had a situation that when we upgrade to 2018 R2 patch 4, some reports that ran within ICBM had some issues.
    The temporary fix was to use the older reports rpt files in place for the new ones until Genesys provided the one fixed. I am not sure if that will happen on your version but just keep a copy of those rpt files just in case.

Thanks.

Daniel Martinez
    Prog Leasing, LLC

• 6.  RE: Scheduled Reports Client - Scheduled Reports Fail occasionally

Posted 09-24-2018 10:26
    ​We also had issues with report files when upgrading to 2018R2 last month.  Still fighting with support on one of them that is running blank in some circumstances.  The reports with issues were Queue Summary and Detail, which they had to rever to the previous version for us, and User Productivity is the one we are currently struggling with that is running blank for some filters.

We have also struggled with reports not being delivered via email from Scheduled Reports Client since June.  things run fine when we are on connected to one CaaS environment but when we connect to the other we get numerous failures each day.   They tried to refer to our db size and call volume being reported on, but everything worked fine until mid June. 

Good Luck!

Christine Serapiglia

• 7.  RE: Scheduled Reports Client - Scheduled Reports Fail occasionally

Posted 09-25-2018 15:04

​Christine - interesting that you are finding the issue with the new  Queue Summary and Detail, as this is what support recommended that we use instead of our preference of the legacy Queue Detail Report.

They also referred to our Database size, but if 7 of the 9 emailed reports work, it doesn't jive.

T

Therese Moorhouse
    Pacific Blue Cross

• 8.  RE: Scheduled Reports Client - Scheduled Reports Fail occasionally

Posted 03-04-2020 14:27
    Did you ever figure out a solution for this ?

Jonathan Pisarczyk
    Phaeton Automotive Group

• 9.  RE: Scheduled Reports Client - Scheduled Reports Fail occasionally

Posted 03-05-2020 10:29
    Is there a way to set a greater value for the email timeout?  I get this error:

SUCCEEDED        SR_DBQuery - Database queried successfully

FAILED                                  Report Email Result: Failure

SUCCEEDED        Logging results

Jonathan Pisarczyk
    Phaeton Automotive Group

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources