PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Re : SIP proxy is routing to IVR

Posted 07-06-2018 07:51
    Hi,

My gateway is routed to SIP proxy.

When i make a call is not routing to IVR. Please suggest us.

------------------------------
    Vinay Kumar

• 2.  RE: Re : SIP proxy is routing to IVR

Posted 07-06-2018 09:39
    When you say the call is not routing what SIP response code does the proxy send back? Do you have a server plan which contains the IP address(es) of your CIC server(s) and the proper protocol is set? Next do you have a routing plan which catches the To address from the gateway and routes the call to the server plan that was created to go to the CIC server?

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: Re : SIP proxy is routing to IVR

Posted 07-09-2018 08:59
    Hi,

Thanks for the response.
    I have created a Server plan which contains the IP address(es) of your CIC server(s) and protocol set to UDP.

I have routing plan and pointed to the server plan that CIC.

Thanks, 
    Vinay Kumar

Vinay Kumar

• 4.  RE: Re : SIP proxy is routing to IVR

Posted 07-09-2018 09:48
    From the single screenshot the configuration looks correct. What happens when you dial one of the phone numbers that should route through the gateway? Do you get a busy signal, dead air, or something else? You may need to look through the logs on each device to figure out why the call is not routing. Another thing to check on the proxy is to make sure you have an access list set up in the proxy, although I think by default the proxy normally ships with an allow all access list. While we are at it verify there is a source device entry in the proxy for Any as well.

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 5.  RE: Re : SIP proxy is routing to IVR

Posted 07-09-2018 10:44
    If you are trying to route a call from the gateway to the SIP Proxy, and then from the SIP Proxy to the PureConnect servers, your "Source" in the routing plan should be the gateway, not the PureConnect servers. And the "Routes to" should be the PureConnect servers.

Krisinda Bleau
    Principal Solution Engineer
    Altivon

• 6.  RE: Re : SIP proxy is routing to IVR

GENESYS
    Posted 07-09-2018 10:51
    Edited by George Ganahl 07-09-2018 10:53
    Yes, Vinay, as Krisinda said.

In the screenshot you have CIC as the source, so change that bit to the gateway (per Krisinda's advice).

What does the Receptionist server plan point to? If you want it to be the main IVR, then it would be the IC server's IP address (or addresses for a switchover pair).

George Ganahl
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources