PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Post call survey for inbound call did not work using DNIS rule

Posted 06-21-2018 23:24
    Hi Support,

I got a test IVR called IVR-Tony-Inbound-Mandarin and a production IVR called  IVR-Conversion_MAN.  I uploaded the screenshot for both IVRs.

I applied a post call survey with a rule condition (call to these numbers DNIS: ) to IVR-Tony-Inbound-Mandarin. I made a test inbound call, was present with a survey invitation prompt to choose if i would like to participate in the survey before my call was routed to an agent. 

However, i applied the same post call survey to IVR-Conversion_MAN but it didnt work the same way as IVR-Tony-Inbound-Mandarin. There was no survey invitation prompt and the call went straight to Language Menu option

Can someone assist?

Thank you.
    Tony

------------------------------
    Tony

• 2.  RE: Post call survey for inbound call did not work using DNIS rule

Posted 06-22-2018 09:37
    Hi Tony,

The post-call survey won't work if you misconfigure survey's rules and how it matches to interaction, so what I suggest to you is first double check the main configuration and required licenses such as,
    1- User has feedback add-on license?
    2- Workgroup assigned properly to post call survey's rules?
    3- DNIS or ANI did match with <g class="gr_ gr_1024 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="1024" data-gr-id="1024">post call</g> survey?
    4- Any custom attributes are being used which might block <g class="gr_ gr_17 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="17" data-gr-id="17">post call</g> survey to be assigned to an interaction?

If all of the above is okay then you have to check what happens to an interaction,
    From ICBM > New View > Call Activity > Right click on active interaction > Properties > Logs 
    Check if Post call is initiated after user end call

Or you might need to have a deeper look at system logs ( SurveyService & TSServer & IP & Notifier) with Interaction ID.

Thanks,

Youssef Atef
    Advanced Technology Solutions Int

• 3.  RE: Post call survey for inbound call did not work using DNIS rule

GENESYS
    Posted 06-22-2018 17:16
    (You said "Hi Support" at the beginning of your post...I hope you didn't think you were contacting Customer Care...)

The first thing I see is that you appear to have several Multi-Action Containers without anything in them in your production IVR (the one that jumps straight to the language menu option).

I would think it would have errors preventing you from publishing this configuration since a Multi-Action Container requires at least one default action below it. But, I can't really tell much just looking at this screenshot. My guess is you have that section misconfigured.

George Ganahl
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Post call survey for inbound call did not work using DNIS rule

Posted 06-25-2018 04:35
    I checked most of the settings are they are correct.

Question...how do i offer an invitation survey prompt at the beginning of the call before the caller directs to the auto attendant container?

Eg. inbound call comes in,connected and the caller will be asked if he/she would like to participate a survey at the end of the call, if 1 or 2 being selected, the caller will route to the auto attendant menu and so on

Tony Ying

• 5.  RE: Post call survey for inbound call did not work using DNIS rule

Posted 06-25-2018 13:07
    Hello Tony , 

At the Rule Conditions while creating the Survey , you can choose "Calls to these numbers (DNIS)" and type the DNIS used at your profile , it will offer the survey before entering your Attendant Profile.

Hope this answered your question ...

Aly Nofal
    Senior System Engineer
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 6.  RE: Post call survey for inbound call did not work using DNIS rule

Posted 06-25-2018 18:55
    Hello Tony,

This is quite easy to be done, in attendant profile create a menu with prompt to ask caller to press 1 for post-call survey and press 2 if not interested, then if caller pressed 1 the interaction should be routed to "set attribute" step and in this step you have to create a new custom attribute, after this step you have to route the interaction to default IVR normally and if caller pressed 2, the interaction will bypass "set attribute" to normal IVR.

Now when you create <g class="gr_ gr_1795 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" id="1795" data-gr-id="1795">post-call</g> survey, select this survey required the new attribute you created in the IVR attribute step. This will let survey to play only when required rules/conditions are addressed.

Thanks,

Youssef Atef
    Advanced Technology Solutions Int

• 7.  RE: Post call survey for inbound call did not work using DNIS rule

Posted 06-28-2018 21:45
    What i found out is the survey invitation(post call survey) prompt will offer to the caller for action container. What it means if you have a container in IVR that transfers to  a workgroup, the survey invitation prompt will kick in before the call route to a workgroup. This is based on the survey rule that you set either by workgroup or DNIS.

Thank you.

Tony

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources