PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  PureConnect & Nuance Recognizer (ASR) integration

GENESYS
    Posted 03-26-2019 22:00
    (In my country, we have no this integration, please help.)

Our prospects wants to recognize caller's voice with Nuance Recognizer.In the IVR flow, I would like to make the following 2 scenarios.
    1. If yes, press 1 OR say 'Yes', if no, press 2 OR say 'No'
    2. Please say your 10 digits order number, OR input number with DTMF.

In other words, I want to accept to input both DTMF dial and voice both 'at same time'. Do we need to use Handler or Voice XVML to achieve this? Or Interaction Attendant only?

I checked "IntAttVoiceMenuInput.ihd", I feel that the basic function of speech recognition was included on Interaction Attendant. If we can realize these scenarios with Interaction Attendant only, we can make a very nice suggestion.
    #Self-Service

------------------------------
    Yasuaki Fukui
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: PureConnect & Nuance Recognizer (ASR) integration

Posted 03-27-2019 10:00

You can achieve the "Yes/No" "1/2" through attendant pretty easily by just configuring the recognition values on your menu choices for 1 and 2.  This would allow them to work for either.  There's also a built in yes/no grammar and you could create a modified get digit grammar to look for 1 and 2 and interpret the value in handlers.

For the digit collection, though, you'd need to create something horrendous to do this with attendant.  I would recommend using a handler with reco tools.  You can create a modified version of the get digit grammar to look for 10 repeats of the digit.  You simply want to make a DTMF and a voice grammar for the language of your choosing and then register both with your reco input tool.

There's obviously a lot more to this, but I think this can get you started down the right path.

This is also just from my experience with recognizer, and others may have better solutions.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: PureConnect & Nuance Recognizer (ASR) integration

GENESYS
    Posted 03-27-2019 23:19
    Hello Aaron,

Thank you very much for your advice.
    Based on your hints, we will try with Attendant and Handler.
    In Japan, speech recognition has not been popular yet, but we would like to propose small ones.

Thank you!

Everyone,
    If you have any another ideas, could you provide us? We welcome your messages.

Yasuaki Fukui
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources