PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Connect - Logon Fails

Posted 09-04-2018 08:40
    Good afternoon Community 
    We installed PureConnect 2018 R3 and configure  IIS for Interaction Connect purposes.
    But in the moment that we choose to log on with "interaction center Authentication " after enter the credentials , Interaction Connect response with this error

------------------------------
    Ahmed Ezzat
    Jathwa Technology Solutions

• 2.  RE: Interaction Connect - Logon Fails

Posted 09-04-2018 10:38
    HI Ahmed,

I would start by checking these 2 things, as they normally give errors about Cookie missing from request.

1 - Verify the Inin-cookie-paths rule in the outbound rules is identical to documentation.

2- how are you communication to the IIS server? if it is http to IIS server and then https from IIS server to CIC server, this can cause an issue as well.

If those looks fine, i would then debug the communication between the servers. I use Chrome and if i press F12 it brings up a webpage debugger, but there are application like Fiddler that you can use to do the same thing. Running it on your computer while you try to authentication and then review the logs. I haven't used Fiddler so maybe somebody else can give you more detail on how to use it.

Thank you,

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: Interaction Connect - Logon Fails

Posted 09-05-2018 05:09
    Dear Ahmed,

<g class="gr_ gr_116 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" id="116" data-gr-id="116">i</g> had faced this issue before 

you had a mistake in setup the <g class="gr_ gr_127 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="127" data-gr-id="127">iis</g> 
    go back to the document and install it again step by step.

this error not related to the cookie as seen

most probably your error related to this point check it 

let me know if the problem had solved or <g class="gr_ gr_572 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Style multiReplace" id="572" data-gr-id="572">not </g>
    <g class="gr_ gr_572 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear Style multiReplace" id="572" data-gr-id="572">so</g> <g class="gr_ gr_406 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" id="406" data-gr-id="406">i</g> can help you by sending to you my <g class="gr_ gr_433 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling" id="433" data-gr-id="433">iis</g> file and you import it to your environment and compare the settings.
    Best Regardsa

Andrew Adel
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources