PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Setting up the threshold for Accepted in threshold metric

Posted 01-29-2019 11:19
    ​Hello community,

I would like to set up the threshold for the "Accepted in Threshold" metric that I can see in Infomart reports at Queue level.
    I would like to set up a different threshold for each queue as this can be different. Eg for Queue 1 to have a SL threshold of 20 sec but for another Queue 2 to have a threshold of 40 sec.

In Infomart GI2 filed descriptions I have found the following:

• Queue Group Dimension: The total number of times that customer interactions or

established warm consultations that were distributed from queues that belong to this

queue group were accepted, answered, or pulled by a handling resource within the

acceptance threshold.

Notes:

• This measure was previously named Calls Answered in Threshold.
    • This measure relies on the value of the acceptance threshold as configured:

– In the [gim-etl*] section, for the 8.1.0- releases.

– In the [agg-gim-thld-QUEUE-IXN] section, for the 8.1.1+ release

Can anyone help me with some recommendation where exactly I can set up the threshold that will aggregate correctly the figures into the "accept agent in threshold" filed ? We use Pure Connect on premises.

Thanks,
    Sorin
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Sorin Lionte
    Orange Romania SA
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Setting up the threshold for Accepted in threshold metric

Posted 01-29-2019 12:13
    Sorin,

Infomart is, I believe, part of the PureEngage product. This forum is dedicated to PureConnect (formerly CIC). Is suspect you might have more luck with finding an answer to your question over on the PureEngage forums.

HTH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources