PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Calabrio integration

Posted 07-12-2018 18:07
    Does anyone have any experience integrating Calabrio with PureConnect? I have a customer that is using Calabrio for WFM and it is polling agent states. The Calabrio system is showing different Login status from ICBM and the actual state of the agent in PureConnect. Calabrio was not able/willing to say which methods they are using to query the PureConnect system. Any assistance is appreciated.

------------------------------
    Tony Curoso
    American Telesource, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Calabrio integration

Posted 07-13-2018 10:08
    We are using PureConnect and Calabrio.  Does your customer have an on-premise data server that feeds the Calabrio cloud?  If so, there is a file on that server called RealTimeMapping.csv which maps all of the statuses in PureConnect to Agent States and Reason Codes in Calabrio.  Then in the Calabrio configuration there is a place called Adherence State Mapping in the Application Management interface where you assign the Reason Codes.  Let me know if this helps or you need further assistance.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Andrew Wooster
    Genesco Inc.

• 3.  RE: Calabrio integration

Posted 07-13-2018 10:20
    Andrew, 
    This does help my understanding of the product, thanks. They do have an on site server running software that polls the CIC servers. What I am wondering is which API they are using to get the information from CIC. Are they ICWS or Web Tools? 
    Thanks again.

Tony Curoso
    American Telesource, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Calabrio integration
    Best Answer

Posted 07-13-2018 10:21
    Edited by Tony Curoso 07-15-2018 14:05
    The Calabrio WFM server is most likely querying the Agent Activity Log at a timed interval. There should be a server in the environment where this all executes from. There should be 2 different applications running on the integration server, one that executes the queries to dump out the file and another one that does the actual upload to Calabrio. I think you can see the server name in the Calabrio Cloud webpage somewhere in the configuration. 

Querying the agent activity log on a timed interval to get statuses can cause problems as status messages can sometimes appear out of order when you query the table. The other thing is the current status message is not written until the agent changes statuses so the statuses are always one behind. The other WFM integrations use an icelib application to set up status watches on the agents and as the status changes they are sent in real time. You may need to get Calabrio to build this real time adapter for the customer so the status messages show in real time.

EDIT: forgot the part about status messages being one behind.

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 5.  RE: Calabrio integration

Posted 07-13-2018 11:24

We use the IceLib application to get real time adherence updates.  If you log onto the data server and go to Services you will most likely see a service called RTEInin running if you are using this integration.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Andrew Wooster
    Genesco Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources