PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dialer add-in Active Count = 0

Posted 05-23-2018 10:30
      |   view attached
    New interaction Desktop install on Win Server 2012 R2.  We are able to log into the client and the dialer add-in but the Active count shows 0 and we are unable to log into any workgroups assigned.  I thought I remember there being a microsoft KB update that breaks this but I can't find any docs to support that.

Thanks

------------------------------
    Jeff Robbins
    Verscend Technologies, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Dialer add-in Active Count = 0

Posted 05-24-2018 16:24
    When we run into this issue, we normally have to do a switchover to get the agent connected again.

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: Dialer add-in Active Count = 0

Posted 06-02-2018 17:55
    Jeff,

Did you get an answer on this? I would suggest turning up your logging levels on Interaction Desktop to notes and looking for errors in the logs.

I am very familiar with this Dialer Add-In, and I could probably take a quick look at the log if you want to send it to me.

Hal Nordlin
    Avtex

• 4.  RE: Dialer add-in Active Count = 0

Posted 06-03-2018 12:00
    Some additional things to check / test. (Yes, I know some of these are almost TOO obvious, but you'd be surprised how many times the solution is "hiding in plain sight")

Are the campaigns running?
    Does the agent have a Dialer license?
    Are the agents in the appropriate workgroups?
    Is the problem limited to certain agents / machines? Try having agents who can log in from a different machine, use this one. Also try the reverse.
    If you install the Scripter.Net client, can they use that?

There are a number of possible places where the issue lies and we need to narrow it down.....

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources