Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Identify how many users

Posted 11-08-2018 18:40
    Any suggestions to identify how many users of Purecloud? Not our entire org uses it and we are on concurrent license have noticed an increase in monthly costs but cant understand why when initial users have decreased.

Not all the subscription details function.

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 2.  RE: Identify how many users

GENESYS
    Posted 11-08-2018 18:46
    Hi, Darryn,

Just to verify, are you saying, perhaps, that you cannot download your Usage Reports as described at https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/download-usage-reports/?

I haven't seen those reports live, but there is one labelled Concurrent Usage Report that seems like it would give you some data you could then compare to your login data.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Identify how many users

Posted 11-15-2018 22:09
    Not at all @George Ganahl I can download the concurrent usage report.
    I am looking more for which users were logged on at the time the peak date was charged for concurrent.

While I can gather most information from across 3-4 reports, it is very time consuming.
    It would be ideal to be able to have a summary of users who make up the concurrent charges​ monthly.

I asked billing but have yet to have a response.

What happens is that if you set a user to inactive then they are excluded from any reporting. So you have to go in a make ex-employees active to be able to include them in past reporting.

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 4.  RE: Identify how many users

Posted 11-25-2018 19:47
    Been advised by billing that there is no actual report to identify which concurrent users make up the collective monthly charges.

So i suppose how do we know we are being billed correctly​?

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 5.  RE: Identify how many users

GENESYS
    Posted 11-28-2018 09:08
    Hi Darryn,
    We are working on enhancing the concurrent usage reports. The new report should be available in early 2019. I will see when I mock-up is available to share with you.

Thanks,

Don Huovinen
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Identify how many users

Posted 04-29-2019 00:15
    For anyone who is trying to figure out which users are charged under concurrent billing.
    The best way I have found is to use the Login-Logout Report

1. Identify the date from the subscription tab and concurrent usage for the billing month.
    2. Once you have the date and depending on your countries timezone. I had been using the 1st date for example it might be the 01/04/19 - 02/04/19, choose the 2nd date. Under End Time on the Login/Logout Report and filter only by the 2nd date.
    I have found this works once the month is billed, it does not work prior to the month being billed.
    3. You will be left with All Users who make up the peak period, Start Time and Duration should be N/A and End Time has the date secondary as mentioned above.

I have found this method is the closet to dipict the truth in the billing, until the migration to the said reporting is enabled in our org.

@Minnelly Lucero hope this answers your question​

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 7.  RE: Identify how many users

Posted 04-29-2019 09:29
    Thank yoy very much Darryn.

MINNELLY LUCERO
    High Telecommunications Sociedad de Telecomunicaciones Cia. Ltda.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources