PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Best condition for RT client disconnected within IVR

Posted 03-13-2019 08:58
    Hello community

Recentely we've noticed that eic_state="E" for analyzing disconnects (client side) within the system IVR is NOT good enough (Stays "S")

Then we moved into eic_CallStateString="%12307%" which covers 80% of the cases...

Still no 100% ..Sometimes the eic_CallStateString inticates of "System" or "ACD-Wait agent" although it should become "Disconnected"

I'm sure there is a reliable system attribute which can be checked right after "ExGetKey" tool fails to play audio-

Have someone handled this kind of thing ?

TNX

Avi
    #Handlers

------------------------------
    Avraham (Avi) Rozen
    Harel

• 2.  RE: Best condition for RT client disconnected within IVR

Posted 07-15-2019 19:33
    What are you trying to achieve, after detecting a client side disconnect?

It is possible with handlers, but I'm trying to figure out the use case here.

At 3Fiftynine impossible is just a challenge

We provide kick-ass products on top of Genesys platforms

• 3.  RE: Best condition for RT client disconnected within IVR

Posted 07-16-2019 02:14
    Hi Randy

Trying to achieve best practice behavior.. (when you know your inboundcall has disconnected -you want to skip all future behavior such as calling DB's/WS etc.. )

Seems to me -no one really have reasonable solution for that..(i think its a threading issue)

I'm basically very familiar with handlers and i can tell you we're using "Get-attribute"  to check eic_state after "extended-get-key"' fails with error.

We expect the system to have the correct state ("E") - but it doesn't

Do you have some other way you can think of in a synchronous way? (i know about the "wait for disconnect" tool but it should be placed asynchronous and i'm tring to keep it simple.Moreover,if the "eic_state" is being delayed -i think the "wait for disconnect" will too)

Thanks 4 your help

Avi Rozen
    Harel

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources