Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Scheduling agents for blending inbound calls & emails

Posted 10-30-2018 09:41
    Edited by Sorin Lionte 10-30-2018 09:48
    No replies, thread closed.

Hello WFM community,

Recently we have moved the emails processing into Genesys for a small team of agents that before that where handling only voice calls. Can you give my some recommendation how to best do the forecast & scheduling for those agents as they now they handle both calls & emails.

My questions are:

• What specific statistic I should collect in WFM as no of interactions? (emails entered maybe?)
    • What should I consider for AHT as I need to configure 2 fields: Total handle time & Interactions Handled. My dilemma is regarding the emails that are not immediately replied but an agent opens the same email multiple times. In this situation, what should I consider for each of the 2 fields: total handle time & interactions handled? What is the best practice for each of them?
      • E.g.: Agent receive an email, he opens the email for a few minutes, after move the email in his personal queue for a few hours until he collects all the necessary details to reply to the customer, After the gets everything, he open the email again from the personal bin and reply to the customers. In this example the agents opens the emails multiple times until he finish the email by replying to the customer.
    • Regarding Scheduling, how are you dealing with it? Are you creating specials segments (like: 1 or 2 hours intervals) when they are dealing only with emails and the rest only with calls? OR how do you do it? I would prefer agents to works as blended agents , meaning: one agent can answer either a call or an email depending on the routing conditions and waiting times for each queue. In this case, how should I schedule the agents to take into consideration the IV and AHT for each type of contacts: immediate & deferred type (calls & emails) each with their own values.

Similar for chats contacts.Any recommendation would be highly appreciated.

We are using the Genesys PureEngage On premises. The WFM Version 8.5.210.02.

Thanks

Sorin

#WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Sorin Lionte
    Orange Romania SA

• 2.  RE: Scheduling agents for blending inbound calls & emails

Posted 11-05-2018 02:17
    Good morning community,

Hope that someone can help me with some suggestions for my questions on this post.

Wish you a nice week,
    Sorin

Sorin Lionte
    Orange Romania SA

• 3.  RE: Scheduling agents for blending inbound calls & emails

GENESYS
    Posted 11-06-2018 08:05
    Hey @Tracy Vickers or @Cameron Smith

Can one of you assist with​​ Sorin with parts or his question or point him towards some helpful documentation?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 4.  RE: Scheduling agents for blending inbound calls & emails

GENESYS
    Posted 11-07-2018 15:45
    Hi Sorin,

I would recommend you take a look at the WFM Admin guide and the Supervisor help books to help point you in the right direction of how you should configure the Email Interactions as Deferred work and how WFM handles the different types of interactions in Forecasting and Scheduling.

Hope that helps point you in the right direction

Tracy

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources